- Reduces irrigation requirement by up to 50%, saving time, water and money
- Reduces leaching, increases nutrient uptake and reduces evapotranspiration
- Compatible with fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, nematicides and pesticides
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and environmentally friendly
- Designed with anti-caking characteristics that allow it to be dispersed by all types of existing commercial spray equipment or used directly with irrigation systems on already established turf and plants
- Helps aerate compacted soil
- Allows sandy soils to retain water and nutrients
Where Can Soil2O Be Used?
Agriculture & Horticulture: Encourages efficient growth while reducing water in agricultural fields, food plots, tree farms and nurseries.
Golf Courses & Sports Turf: Keeps rough, fairways, tee boxes, greens and turf greener with less water, especially in highly stressed or poorly irrigated areas such as berms or slopes.
Landscaping: Conserves water while keeping flowers and vegetation healthy and lush.
Plant Cultivation & Transportation: Retains nutrients when transplanting or transporting trees, shrubs or ornamentals while also decreasing mortality.
Contents of these packages will cover 18 (3) gallon plants or 156 square feet of sod.
Mixing Instructions for 1 (3) gallon plant:
1) Partially fill container planting area with soil.
2) Add 1/3 contents of Soil2O packet into soil.
3) Evenly mix Soil2O in soil and add plant.
4) Fill area with remaining soil and water as recommended.
To cover 156 square feet of sod:
1) Evenly spread entire contnents of packet on soil.
2) Lay sod.
3) Water as recommended.