* Conveniently packaged for storage * Will last over 5 years in dry storage
- Reduces irrigation requirement by up to 50%, saving time, water and money
- Reduces leaching, increases nutrient uptake and reduces evapotranspiration
- Compatible with fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, nematicides and pesticides
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and environmentally friendly
- Helps aerate compacted soil
- Allows sandy soils to retain water and nutrients
Where Can Soil2O Be Used?
Agriculture & Horticulture: Encourages efficient growth while reducing water in agricultural fields, food plots, tree farms and nurseries.
Golf Courses & Sports Turf: Keeps rough, fairways, tee boxes, greens and turf greener with less water, especially in highly stressed or poorly irrigated areas such as berms or slopes.
Landscaping: Conserves water while keeping flowers and vegetation healthy and lush.
Plant Cultivation & Transportation: Retains nutrients when transplanting or transporting trees, shrubs or ornamentals while also decreasing mortality.