* Increases water holding capacity of soil * Reduces irrigation needs by up to 50% * Prevents leaching of valuable nutrients * Reduces labor & maintenance costs associated with irrigation * Enhances survival rate of new trees & shrubs * Improved turf & plant quality * Allows for plant growth in extremely hot & dry conditions Mix Soil2O Topical at a rate of 5lbs(2.27kg.) per 100 gallons(3.80 hl) of water for treating 1 acre or 43,560 sq. ft.
- Reduces irrigation requirement by up to 50%, saving time, water and money
- Reduces leaching, increases nutrient uptake and reduces evapotranspiration
- Compatible with fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, nematicides and pesticides
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and environmentally friendly
- Designed with anti-caking characteristics that allow it to be dispersed by all types of existing commercial spray equipment or used directly with irrigation systems on already established turf and plants
- Helps aerate compacted soil
- Allows sandy soils to retain water and nutrients
Where Can Soil2O Be Used?
Agriculture & Horticulture: Encourages efficient growth while reducing water in agricultural fields, food plots, tree farms and nurseries.
Golf Courses & Sports Turf: Keeps rough, fairways, tee boxes, greens and turf greener with less water, especially in highly stressed or poorly irrigated areas such as berms or slopes.
Landscaping: Conserves water while keeping flowers and vegetation healthy and lush.
Plant Cultivation & Transportation:Retains nutrients when transplanting or transporting trees, shrubs or ornamentals while also decreasing mortality.