1. When did the company go public?
The Company went public through a self-registration in 2006
2. Where is the Company headquartered?
The Company is headquartered in Jupiter, Florida
3. Where was GelTech Solutions incorporated and how is it structured?
GelTech Solutions, Inc. is structured as a C Corporation in the state of Delaware.
4. What is the stock symbol for GelTech shares?
The GelTech Solutions stock symbol is GLTC and the shares are listed on the OTC BB Exchange (Over-the-Counter / Bulletin Board).
5. How can I purchase GelTech stock?
Shares of GelTech Solutions stock can be purchased through any online broker or any brokerage firm.
6. What is a stock transfer agent?
A stock transfer agent manages and maintains the records of a company’s shares. The agent is responsible for transferring the ownership of shares from the seller’s name to the buyer’s name. The transfer agent also determines the stockholders of record, ensures all stocks are properly accounted for and that dividend payments are made to stockholders of record. The transfer agent does not maintain records of shares bought and sold through brokerage accounts. (Such stock is said to be held in “street name.”) Those records are maintained by the brokerage firms through which the shares are bought and sold.
7. How many shares of stock are outstanding?
As of September 30, 2014 there are approximately 42.6 million shares outstanding.
8. What percentage of common stock is held by insiders?
Directors, executive officers and 10% shareholders currently own approximately 55.4% of our common stock.
9. Where can a potential investor get information about GelTech?
The GelTech Solutions Investor Relations page provides a wide range of information, including annual reports, annual report supplements, and other financial and operational data. Visitors to the site may use our Contact Us form to receive updates.
10. How can I get a copy of the materials filed with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC)?
GelTech Solutions SEC filings are made available over the Internet by various service providers, or you can search and download the information from our SEC Filings page. If you require a hard copy, you can contact us.
11. Who do I contact about changing information regarding my GelTech shares?
Transfer Online, Inc. is the transfer agent for GelTech Solutions stock. They can assist you with all issues related to your shares, including:
- Purchasing GelTech Solutions shares
- Changing an address
- Reporting lost certificates
- Transferring GelTech Solutions stock
They can be reached at:
12. Who is on GelTech’s Board?
Biographies of GelTech directors and related information can be found on the Board of Directors page under About Us.
13. Who are the corporate officers of GelTech Solutions?
Biographies of GelTech corporate officers and related information can be found on the Management Team page under About Us.
14. How can I be notified when new information about GelTech Solutions is available?
You can subscribe to GelTech Solutions “Email Alerts” system in the Investor Relations section of the company web site. You can also view the News section of our website showing upcoming events and media placements.
15. Who handles investor relations for GelTech Solutions?
Tom Leahey of Wyndham Brannon based in Atlanta. He can be reached at 770-314-1611 or through the GelTech website on the Investor Relations page.
16. How do I contact GelTech Solutions Investor Relations?
The easiest way to reach GelTech is by email at email@example.com. You can find additional contact information on the Contact Us page on the Company website.
17. Who is GelTech’s independent auditor?
Salberg & Company LLC-
Boca Raton, FL
18. Who is GelTech’s SEC/Legal counsel?
Nason,Yeager,Gerson,White & Lioce, P.A.
West Palm Beach, FL
Contact: Carolyn Hall