FireIce Commercial Products
Suppress Fires with Nontoxic Firefighting Gel
Extinguishing fires with FireIce® is quick. It knocks down fire with no re-ignition, adhering to burning material, suffocating fire and breaking the fire triangle on two sides. Heat transfer within structures and to other material is dissipated with FireIce. It is currently being used worldwide by firefighters, first responders and military personnel as a fire suppression system to stop and extinguish even the largest of fires.Shop our products
In tests, FireIce has been proven to maintain its integrity as a nontoxic firefighting gel, beating out the best Class A foams. Application of other fire resistant foam does not compare to the benefits of FireIce. Where other foams break down after application, providing no exposure protection, FireIce provides long-lasting protection with fewer applications and much less water usage.
To improve your efficiency at extinguishing individual fires and suppressing approaching wildfires, adding FireIce to your fire suppression equipment and wildland firefighting equipment is the only answer. It’s easy to use, easy to clean up, and nontoxic to the environment. Simply add FireIce to water, and it not only fights better, it has been shown to substantially decrease the amount of water needed to do the job.
GelTech Solutions can provide these basic additions to your firefighting suppression equipment that will make significant improvements in how you fight a blaze:
Watch the video below to see FireIce in action.
- Pre-measured to mix into your 2 ½ gallon Pressurized Water Can
- Fits in your pocket
- Quick and easy to use
- Turns your PWC into a fire extinguishing weapon
- Doubles the ability of one piece of apparatus
- Convenient packaging for storage on the truck
- "Water only" required to convert 250 gallons of water into 250 gallons of firefighting gel
- Lasts over 5 years in dry storage
- Provides superior fire suppression
- Quickly and efficiently mixes product into your tanks
- Precisely engineered to mix water and FireIce
- High-tech 'venturi system' created specifically for the needs of fire professionals
- Easy applies FireIce fire resistant coatings