Surface Mines Dust Control
Surface mining presents a multitude of challenges for effective dust control:
- Very remote areas
- Ultra-heavy dump trucks constantly hauling
- Cranes and other heavy equipment that MUST keep operating to be profitable
- Terribly arid climactic conditions
- Water availability, that gets more expensive by the day
- Record-setting drought conditions
- Ever-increasing Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act demands
- EPA requirements to keep PM 10 within your boundaries
Soil2O Dust Control material and methods can greatly reduce the effort you put in to facing these challenges. Let us remove the concern of effective, efficient, and non-toxic dust control.
Soil2O Dust Control products and processes conform to Best Management Practices for Mining Dust Control and Federal Transit Administration (FTA) 49 U.S.C. § 5323(j); 49 C.F.R. Part 661 (Buy America Requirements).