Soil2O Dust Control
Soil2O Dust Control product and process conforms to Best Management Practices, Best Available Control Measures (BACM), and Reasonably Available Control Measures (RACM) for dust control measures.
Soil2O Dust Control products and processes are approved by federal, state and local authorities. Our dust control product calculator can help you determine how much product you will need to mitigate dust.
- Haul Roads - Soil2O locks down dust with minimal water use. The process also controls fugitive dust. Remember, the dust you see rising from your road, is actually your road! An untreated road carrying 200 vehicles/day will lose 200 tons of aggregate per mile annually.
- Rural Roads - Controlling dirt road dust, even dust from gravel-covered roads is no problem. Soil2O does not poison the soil like other palliatives. In fact, Soil2O promotes the vegetative growing process. With Soil2O there is no concern of dangerous runoff or leachate.
- Coal Ash - Immediately stop coal ash billowing from your coal ashfill. There is no need to risk polluting the water and air of your workers and your neighbors. Soil2O will pay for itself.
- Surface Mines - Significantly reduce the amount of PM10 particles escaping your property boundaries resulting in fewer air-quality complaints and citations. Reduce water consumption by approximately 50%. Reduce fuel and maintenance costs dramatically by decreasing required truck trips. Decrease the amount of “fines” lost in the loading and hauling operations.
- Agriculture - Arrest dust where it lies. There is no need to reduce vehicle speed to a crawl or to work at night to control dust. Unlike other palliatives that cause concern with crop health, Soil2O promotes crop growth.
- Construction Sites - Citations and fines are direct attacks on your bottom line. Keep dust on the ground, and within your property boundaries as required. Make Soil2O the focus of your dust control Plan.
- Sports Fields - Address blistering hot, dry dirt surfaces using less water, and lower dirt surface temperatures by approximately 10 percent.