Dust Control Surface Mines
Surface mining presents a multitude of challenges for effective dust control:
- Very remote areas
- Ultra-heavy dump trucks constantly hauling
- Cranes and other heavy equipment that MUST keep operating to be profitable
- Terribly arid climactic conditions
- Water availability, that gets more expensive by the day
- Record-setting drought conditions
- Ever-increasing Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act demands
- EPA requirements to keep PM 10 within boundaries
O Dust Control material and methods will make short work of all of these challenges. Don't you have enough to pay attention to? Let Soil2O Dust Control
remove the constant concern of effective, efficient and non-toxic dust control. Our dust control product calculator
can help you determine how much product you will need to mitigate dust in surface mines.
Soil2O Dust Control products and processes conform to Best Management Practices for Mining Dust Control and Federal Transit Administration (FTA) 49 U.S.C. § 5323(j); 49 C.F.R. Part 661 (Buy America Requirements).