Dust Control - Construction Sites
Construction sites offer many dust control obstacles and considerations. Successful contractors consider initial, current, future and final conditions when making product selections. Effects on neighbors, employees, runoff, environmentally sensitive areas, equipment, infrastructure, finish landscaping, and site lighting all come in to play.
For most construction projects, water costs can be extreme. To see how much water we can save you during your project, check out our water savings calculator.
For the most effective, non-corrosive, eco-friendly dust palliative, the contractor for the 90-acre Palm Beach Atlantic University; Rinker Athletic Complex, (including a 12-acre City of West Palm Beach park) chose Soil2O Dust Control to keep the site's sugar sand in place and within site boundaries.
With Soil2O use for construction sites you can expect the following:
- Athletic turf and landscaping will not be negatively impacted or impaired
- Site lighting poles / apparatus will not be quickly corroded as they would be if chlorides were used
- Underground infrastructure is not endangered by the constant corrosiveness of chlorides
Some additional benefits were realized by using Soil2O Dust Control for this construction dust control project.
- The Soil2O Dust Control process effectively and efficiently controlled fugitive dust, even during record-setting drought conditions and limited water availability
- Concerns with the effects of runoff onto city roads and neighbors' yards were minimized because Soil2O Dust Control's is non-toxic nature effectively and efficiently controlled fugitive dust, even during record-setting drought conditions and limited water availability
- Concerns with the effects of runoff onto City roads and neighbors yards were minimized due to Soil2O Dust Controls non-toxicity